Friday, October 24, 2014

Meditation Log - Week 12

Week 12
Nature: The days are finally a bit cooler, but the trees haven’t changed yet. It’s incredibly hard to sit still and not do stuff, but the cooler air has been wonderful. I spotted a bunny in the shadows, and am hopeful it is an omen for fertility and new growth in my job hunt. It looks like summer, until the wind cuts in, and you realize it’s fall, and fall is a season you must prepare for.
Meditation: I’ve been having a hard time slowing down due to the crazy schedule, but I’ve been making a point to do a daily devotion like practice when I take the dogs out in the morning and evening, feeling my Lady in the sky and earth.
Two Powers: This time, combining the earthy waters with the hot sun brought to mind images of swamp and wetland, of the bounty of life in such profusion it becomes wildness and almost foreign

No comments:

Post a Comment