Sunday, October 5, 2014

Meditation Log - Week 11

Week 11

Nature: And now that I’m back home, I went outside into the field.  Today was the first really Fall day.  The rest have been wishful thinking, but this was clear, windy, and decidedly chilly.  Beautiful.  I waited until the kids were clear of the field, and went out near sunset. I walked my chiweenie around the perimeter of the apartment complex, and let my mind spin down and do nothing more than contemplate the beauty of the sunset and the trees changing.

Meditation: I did a did a guided meditation about gaining help and a little temple in the woods.  I then wrote one and recorded it and I’m hoping Steph and Mara like it.  It was really… zone-y? … to write and record and feel it at once.

Two Powers:  I did this from memory in the first part of the personal ADF COR ritual I did asking for help finding a job.  It’s started to feel more comfortable and natural.  I have an image of light reflecting on water that’s helping with the visualization.

No comments:

Post a Comment