Sunday, August 31, 2014

Week 8 - Meditation and Mental Training

Meditation and Mental Training

 Passive Meditation: Sitting, standing, or lying down, clearing the mind,
and allowing thoughts to slide through.
 Active Meditation: Exercising, running, juggling, doing yoga, working a
cash register, etc., in order to induce a meditative state.
 Daily Devotions: Do a simple ritual each morning or night.
 Daily Prayers: Say a prayer on waking or on falling asleep, or over your
lunch meal.
 Trance Work: Induce a trance, through any variety of methods.
 Mantra Meditation: In which you chant a simple mantra over and over
until you manage to feel that connection.
 Oracle meditation: Pulling a rune, tarot card, or watching the flights of
birds in order to gain some insight into your meditation.
 Two Powers meditation: Explained in week 11, it involves using the basic
Two Powers meditation to connect with the currents of the world.

Write about how your first week of meditation went. A couple of sentences
will work. You might mention the breathing pattern you used, how long you did it,
if anything happened, and any experiences you may have had.

I did a guided meditation to ask my Lady for guidance.  It's a standard one where you are in a glade and the Goddess shows up to talk to you. Slowing my breathing for calm and receptivity, but that was about it.  I got the impression of  “If I don't go with you, how would I go at all”? "Who would carry me forth?"  Very pregnant young goddess, giving birth to me as hers. Autumn deep auburn hair, pale skin, thin hands, very large belly, white plain dress, short sleeved, no nail polish, pure, ivy at neck and in hair, green v's like on the motorcycle's paint job. Overdue pregnant, where the body thins out and the woman is entirely tummy. "Will I go ahead and get born already?"  Motorbike escaping from the flames tearing down the factory, me and her on the back. She provided way out, but my skill to steer. Looks like the question about dedicating to her is pretty clearly answered, and the fears about job stuff is too. She'll go with me, and we'll travel light, but the old is burning and it's time for new starts.  The V is the same as the old car V, seen it below the Cadillac logo, on Chevys and Dodges. Fast, classic, stylish, powerful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment