Sunday, August 31, 2014

ADF and other Paths

It was advised to make a record of my ADF Dedicant's Path in a place where it couldn't be destroyed by a hard drive going or a notebook getting wet. 

Three of us here in town have been Pagans for a while, but we've started the ADF DP, and one of the others is using a blog, so here I am, copycat.  My wife has said that I'm creative, but she's wrong.  I see the best ideas, and I copy them with whatever tweaks suit my situation.  I do not have to re-invent the wheel.

So, here's the blog.  I may make it more public one day, but in the meantime, here it is.  Ups, downs, and side-trips.  I'm still uncertain if the ADF path as a whole is the best fit for me, as I've been happily Eclectic Pagan for a while, but you don't learn except by doing, so here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment