Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Meditation Log - Week 8

Nature: animals that appear often or plants that strike you as intriguing or odd? I went walking in a local park while in Richmond on a contract job.  Other than agreeing with one older gentleman about how lovely the park is, I walked in silence, picking up pebbles from the shoreline, and taking pictures of feathers, crabs, etc.  Very contemplative.  It was lovely, and helped me find center again after an annoying afternoon on the job.


Meditation:  experiences, breath pattern, difficulties? I put on some Tibetan bell music in the background to help with background noises, and I settled right in.  Ended up having a bit of a problem not nodding off due to short nights, but managed ten minutes this time! Keeping at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment