Monday, November 10, 2014

Meditation Log - Week 13

Week 13

Nature: I’ve just stared in absolute awe as the leaves have been changing, the cold weater finally arrived.  There’s a scent to the air, the faintest hint of fireplaces and woodsmoke, and of the papery scent of leaves as they skitter by.  This morning, I saw a deer bound across the higway on my way into work, even this far into the city, and it brought home for me that there is no place that is not wild.

Meditation: I’ve been keeping up with the daily devotions in the morning and evening, and they’ve helped re-center me a lot.  I’m going to work more on the longer meditations as a friend is having good results with it.

Two Powers: first time I go out in the daylight, I’ve been pulling from my roots and from the sky, and concentrating - a shorthand of it, but useful

No comments:

Post a Comment